AUGUST 2017 VACANCIES:
NATIONAL AREA MANAGER POSITION:MPUMALANGA
Applications are invited from Senior Social Workers for the above-mentioned position:
Key Performance Areas
National Area Manager: is responsible to support the National Manager and the Professional Services Support team in the Province to implement CWSA’s professional services and support work at the member organisations across the province. The National Area Manager must assist in developing, building and managing relationships with Child Welfare Member Organisations, partners and stakeholders, working with them to support and assist Member Organisations, to foster and build relationships between Member Organisations and the team and to develop relationships with key stakeholders and partners of CWSA in the Province.
The successful candidate must have the ability to provide input and implementation on the organization’s strategic growth plans. The broad activities will include: Capacity Building, Supervision, Training and Organizational Development, Monitoring and evaluation, Advocacy and Policy Development, Public Awareness and identifying, expanding and developing services in underserviced areas.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
• B.A. Degree in Social Work,
• Registration with SACSSP,
• Registered Social Worker with at least 5 years’ experience in Management, Practice, Supervision,
Consultation, Developmental Social Work, Report Writing and committed to Transformation,
• Knowledge of the NPO Sector and Child Welfare Services, more specific Child Protection, Statutory work and
• Knowledge of the Interpretation and Application of the Children’s Act No. 38 van 2005, including the Norms
• Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and written),
• Computer literate and Proficiency in the use of Computer Applications (Word Processing, Spreadsheet,
Presentation Packages and Internet Applications),
• Knowledge of Research / Methodology Skills,
• Driver’s license with own reliable transport.
Salary will be structured on a Cost to Company base and will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please provide a cover letter together with a comprehensive CV, references, proof of qualifications to: email@example.com
PLEASE INDICATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
CLOSING DATE: 05 September 2017 AT 12H00
Child Welfare South Africa is committed to the achievement of employment equity and diversity, especially in respect of race, gender and disability. Appointments will be made subject to completion of reference checks. Child Welfare SA reserves the right to approve and/or decline the appointment.
If you did not receive any response from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. No correspondence will be entered into with applicants.